Sunday, February 27, 2011

Throw back colas

I have been enjoying the "throw back" colas. Now, if they would just keep on with that trend and start making them in glass bottles again. If any of you remember the glass bottle, you know what I am talking about. The flavor is so much better. Besides, glass can be reused or recycled just as well as plastic. Plus, the prices of plastic items are going to start going up because of the unrest in the middle east. We all know this because we are already paying for it at the gas pump. I would think it would be better in the long run to use glass again. Glass is not detrimental to the environment. It is naturally occurring. I am not sure of the studies, but I believe the US uses more plastic bottles than any other country. My opinion is glass is better. Plus, there are no toxins that will leak into whatever it is we are drinking. To the cola companies....keep the throw back and add the glass back!

No comments:

Post a Comment