Monday, March 14, 2011

Devastation in Japan

It has been an horrific week for the people of Japan. I am praying that there is minimal loss of life there and that they can come back from this in relative good fashion. I would like to know how much support our president has pledged? I have not heard him come out and say anything, but keep in mind I don't keep up with daily news reporting. Especially, the big 3 media outlets. I happen to think this is a great humanitarian effort that will have to go on to help them out. Between them, Britain and Australia....who else are our biggest allies? As Christians a time to help has come. With 1% of the total population of Japan professing Christianity....what a time to show our charity. Again, my prayers go to the people of that country.

No comments:

Post a Comment